30.5.11

Noob Internet Connection

God damn it, my new hostel internet connection is so damn noob!!!
the noob wireless signal still dare to show as "full signal", who knows, actually it is a KNS at all..
LOL!!!

luckily i still able to online using broadband... weeheeeee~~ thanks ♥

Today is the 1st day of degree year 2 sem 1.
I got no excitement at all. Haih, all i feel is STRESS and TENSION.
Hope i can cope with all the subjects that i taken for this sem.
I will try my best to strive harder (study.. since the hse internet is so damn noob, i guess i can use the online time to do revision d.. lmao)

Oh ya, i m really busy! week 1 and week 2 i will be busy for my society fund raising activity.
We are selling herbal eggs, turtle jelly and also red bean soup.
All utarian feel free to drop by at Block C cafeteria during this 2 weeks, come and pong chan us ah!!!
support support!!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want herbal egg....

Anonymous said...

I'm pei Hao lol