28.1.13

First time Clubbing Experience

hehe.. hi~~ long time no update due to my laziness...
my laziness cant cure d.. i m finding my "ohmmm" (mood) of blogging back. meanwhile i will be studying hard so that i can successfully graduate on time. I must!!! because if i don't, there will be many plans gonna ruined by me. so.. add oil to me and my frens.

Back to topic, few days ago went to Ipoh club with my utar frens. hehe.. this is the first time i went bcoz i do drink but i normally drink at home/restaurant, i never drink in a club or pub before. hehee (such a guai guai lui huh~)

Let the pic tells the story...
House @ Ipoh, newly opened in December if i not mistaken. (TVB artist Bosco is one of the boss =P )


 my girls~~~ from left to right: stocking lady, lace lady, leopard lady, shoulder arm lady, n sexy white lady


my best fren chocolate since foundation till now =) 

sexy jess, as always XD 


leng leng LS 


 damn it, i look so big size in dis photo ><

prefer taller or shorter? hehe ^^ 

oh yea~~~ 


yummmmmm sheng~~~

went home at 4 something in d morning, reach hostel at 5 something, sleep at 6 something. 
bravo... the consequences of this is i'm having a big pimples after that. perhaps night life is really not suit me huh.. kekeke =P

No comments: