22.5.13

Officially Graduated




I'm so happy now.
now finally i can speak out loud: I AM GRADUATED!

After my final exam ended, many of my frens start to post at fb like goodbye to kampar bla bla bla those kind of status. but i dare not to post coz the possibility for me to extend is high T^T

Fortunately, I'D MAKE IT! I completed my 4 years studies. Although still a 2nd class, but I still feel glad.

Those ppl who know me will understand how tough i m at the last sem.
I alone, fight for 7 subs for this last semester, compare to the rest who only have 3 or 4 subjects. My study life is more miserable, busy with assignments, presentations, midterms, Viva, FYP and lastly my final exam.
My coursework marks were once make me down. But i told myself, this is not the end yet, I will keep fighting for my final.
T^T at last i make it!!!!
I'm very 感恩。

I wanted to take opportunity to thx to one of my best fren, Shu Ning.
She is so good, so supportive to me. She knows me well, everytime she will wechat/whatsapp me personally to cheer me up, no matter is on my love and relationship problem or my academic problem.
Not only this, she is also willing to teach me on my weak subject, always encourage me to fight until the end.
She is the first person I met (excluded hsemate) in my uni life, I'm glad to know her.
Love u so much my dear =')
I know u will definitely have a bright future, i will also continue to fight for my dream!

Also, not to forgot the rest of my best frens, thx u all.
(dun drink vinegar pls if didnt mention out ur name. All in my heart. hehehehehe muakxxx)

I will be starting to be a vegetarian for a week from tomorrow, as i had already make a wish earlier. hehe

Last but not least,
Thx Buddha, Thx my family and frens!

To all my frens who graduated, i wish all of u ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE UNDERTAKINGS.
To my frens who are still studying, do not give up and strive for the best.




Lots of love,
Shan May

2 comments:

精灵 said...

Congratulation, may may!!
Keep it up and all the best in your future!

路宝贝 said...

COngratulation!!!
Become to society